This area, which is called Nishitama, is a neighborhood located to the west of the metropolitan area in Tokyo. There are mountains, rivers, good old Japanese culture and sound of nature instead of crowds, skyscrapers and bustle of a city. It’s a part of a national park.
In such surroundings, people and nature coexist in harmony.
Traditional Folk House
There is one traditional house built in the early 18th century with a thatched roof on a mountain.
A small monorail car takes us to this historical architecture located at an altitude of 750 meters. This vehicle slowly goes up on a steep slope and it’s so exciting.
You will see the inside of the important cultural property and a life style of those days.
Lunch at Local Restaurant
The restaurant offers homemade vegetables on a big plate with beautiful decoration. They also serve very local sake brand Kisho.
*We will visit other restaurants when this restaurant is not available.
Bath Foot in Hot Spring
Awarded one of the best hot springs, “Seotonoyu” hot spring is good for your skin as it contains highly alkaline.
Bathing foot in a hot spring gets your whole body warm without taking all your clothes off by promoting blood circulation. There are many nerves in foot as known as a second heart, so you can also expect relaxing and detoxification effects.
This historic temple, founded in 1373, is standing in a quiet area with a thatch roofed entrance gate covered with moss.
There are gigantic Ginkgo trees. So you can enjoy the beautiful view of changing color of leaves in autumn.
- Time required: 8 h 30 min
- Departure time: 9: 00
- Pick-up and sending-off service: Yes
- Included items: - English-speaking guide - Transportation during the tour / Lunch / Admission fees / Travel Insurance
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Capacity: 8
- Minimum number of participants in a group: 2
- Maximum number of participants in a group: 8
|9: 00 ～||Meeting||- JR Shinjuku Station East Exit next to KOBAN (Police Box) at 9:00am|
|Lunch at Local Restaurant|
|Bathing Foot in Hot Spring|
|Return Point & Time||- JR Shinjuku Station at 5:30pm(approx.)|
Please select your preference date a tour
12/2023 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
1/2024 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
2/2024 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
〇---Available △---Available (only a few left) ×---Not available
- Cancellation Policy
- - If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure,
there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Important Information
- Important Information
- If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know when you book.
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change.
- Due to weather conditions, natural disasters or any other special conditions, we could cancel tours.
When we cancel the tour, we will refund all the tour cost you paid.